In humans, worms are the most chronic pathology of parasitic genesis, which is accompanied by the invasive process of various structures of the human body. In the human body, worms do not develop immediately after entering through the so-called "entrance gate", but after a while, the duration depends only on the type of pathogen.
An alternative to drugs in the fight against helminths is a folk remedy that quickly gets rid of worms. There is a misconception that parasites only start in unscrupulous people.
Statistics show that parasites are found in one in three children and one in ten adults. Exhaustion and dizziness are external signs of parasitic presence. Getting rid of them with the help of folk remedies is a chance to return to a healthy life.
How to remove worms?
The use of ethnic methods kills all helminths. At the same time, blood circulation and other affected organs are cleansed. There are several options for destroying helminths.
- An herbal bath is one of the most common and effective ways to control helminths.
- Getting rid of it with a special enema is no less effective.
- Garlic is great for fighting worms. It is taken orally or added to the enema mixture.
- Medicinal plants effectively fight worms for several hours.
- Tinctures based on walnuts or pomegranates will help to get rid of helminths quickly.
How to solve the problem quickly?
Ethnic healers know two main ways to treat helminths at home, they are known as the most effective and fast-acting ones: herbal baths and enemas with garlic.
Let's take a closer look at each of these methods.
- Special herbal bath.
- After the worms' eggs are found, sweet foods should be excluded from the diet 2 days before the start of treatment.
- Make a decoction of herbs and straw. For the recipe you will need:
- 7 tablespoons bean peel;
- 4 tbsp. l. celandine;
- 3 Art. spoons of thyme;
- 2 tablespoons butter;
- 4 tablespoons of oat straw.
- Dilute the resulting composition in a water bath. The infected person should sit there for at least 2 hours.
- Staying in the healing bath is completed by rubbing honey on the patient's hands, feet and back.
- After the worms are attracted by the sweet smell, sprinkle the skin with flour. They cannot return to the human body.
- Remove the visible helminths with a sponge.
It is important!This composition is mainly used to treat children. The baby's skin is thin enough for the worms to come to the surface.
- There is another herbal worm bath recipe.
- For the healing decoction you will need:
- 25 g of fragrant mint leaves;
- 50 g of yellow root;
- 20 g of yellow gentian;
- 20 g of cumin seeds;
- 25 g walnut leaves;
- 50 g of creeping thyme;
- 20 g of wormwood;
- 50 g of calamus root.
- The herbs are evaporated from the recipe and then poured into a hot water bath.
- Similar to the previous composition, an infected person takes the procedure for 2 hours, then sprinkles flour on the body.
- Visible helminths are removed with a sponge.
- For the healing decoction you will need:
- Enemas with garlic. This tool effectively frees the body from the accumulated waste of worms.
- For an enema you will need:
- Garlic - six cloves;
- boiling water - 1 liter;
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- Garlic is crushed or crushed in a grater.
- The resulting garlic paste is added to salted water.
- The composition is boiled several times for better absorption by the intestines.
- The liquid is filtered and cooled to room temperature.
- After applying garlic enema, the person squeezes the thigh and stays in this position for a few minutes.
- After that, the infected person goes to the toilet.
- The procedure is repeated within a week.
- For an enema you will need:
It is important!Eliminate fiber-rich foods from the menu after an enema all day. This will speed up the absorption of garlic and prevent the urge to visit the toilet prematurely.
Alternative medicine knows several ways to get rid of worms in the body. Onion, garlic, wormwood decoctions, pumpkin seeds and herbal infusions will effectively fight helminths.
It is known that several products are used to control nematodes. Garlic is known as one of the most effective in folk medicine.
- Fry the garlic cloves in the oven. Take 50 g of the resulting product and apply the rest on the navel.
- Use an enema with warm water and garlic paste an hour before bedtime.
- Cut the garlic cloves and apply a bandage to the patient's heels. Beneficial substances are absorbed into the skin during the patient's movement. Blood and lymph transport garlic to nematode habitats.
- Prepare the composition against helminths.
- Mix these foods:
- salted herring;
- egg yolk;
- Drink half a glass of the resulting mixture during the day.
- To treat children, mix milk with chopped garlic. This will increase the effect and get rid of nematodes quickly.
It is important!These ingredients in the healing cocktail for adults are replaced by grated horseradish and sour milk.
It can take a week to prepare an effective wormwood tincture. Another method speeds up the process of creating a drug. It does not take long to create a decoction of wormwood.
- In a glass jar add 5 tablespoons wormwood.
- Pour water into the container.
- Arrange the water bath, put a bowl of wormwood in a pot of water and heat the contents for 20 minutes.
- Allow the wormwood tea to cool. Take several times a day. Be sure to consume after meals.
An alternative method of making wormwood decoction is known.
- Fill the wormwood with boiling water.
- Insist half an hour in a dark place.
- Apply at least three times a day after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
No less effective against parasites and pumpkin seeds. The patient is recommended to use 100 units per day. Mix them with other useful elements. This is one of the most powerful ways. Within two days, the parasites will leave the human body, so it is necessary to clean the body with enemas.
In this way, a few days before the start of recovery, it is necessary to change the menu, except for dairy and fatty products. The patient should eat potato, cereal, bread and vegetable soups.
- Recipe for a medicinal mixture of pumpkin seeds with honey.
- Pass the pumpkin seeds through a meat grinder.
- Finally, mix the product with liquid honey.
- Take on an empty stomach and after half an hour enema or use laxative. One dose of this tool is enough.
- The composition with which garlic is added will be no less effective.
- Fry the seeds in a non-fat pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons to them. l. honey and 4 cloves garlic.
- The mixture is ready for use after 12 hours.
- A recipe for an effective tool based on milk and pumpkin seeds.
- Put 200 g of seeds in a coffee grinder.
- Mix with warm milk.
- For the mixture with plenty of liquid.
It is important!The seeds are non-toxic and do not cause any harm to human health. They contain the strongest poison against parasites - cucurbitin, which is not dangerous to humans.
Alcohol is also an effective tool against worms in the body. Dilute four tablespoons of cognac with tea and take it seriously at 2 o'clock in the morning. Both components must be in a 1: 1 ratio.
During sleep, the parasites separate from the walls of the internal organs, but now they will not be able to stick back due to alcohol. After 30 minutes, the patient takes a laxative.
In addition to garlic, there are other useful vegetables that rid humans of helminths. There are several ways to use this medicinal ingredient.
- Peel a large onion. Soak in a bowl with warm boiled water.
- Use the infusion on an empty stomach immediately after waking up.
- Mix aloe and onion juice. Add honey to the mixture. Take one onion 3 times a day.
- Recipe for adults only. Fill the onion with vodka in a ratio of 1: 2. After ten days, the infusion is ready and taken orally.
Traditional medicine knows several herbal infusions that remove parasites from the body without painful consequences. Tansy and walnut tinctures get rid of helminths very quickly.
- Tansy tincture.
- Put 50-70 g of tansy flowers in a container. Pour a glass of boiling water. The infusion comes under the lid in two to three hours.
- Drink a tablespoon of the remedy four times a day.
- Another option to use tansy tincture is an enema with this composition.
- Walnut against parasites.
- Take 100 g of walnut pericarp. Mix with half a liter of alcohol in a container and insist 7 days in the dark.
- Mix green walnut shells with sugar and honey and consume during the day.
- Chop unripe nuts and add 250 ml of boiling water by adding a little salt. After half an hour the infusion is ready. Need to drink during the day. Take saline laxative in the evening.
How to remove worms from a child?
Many folk remedies are suitable only for adult patients. It is recommended to use softer means to save children from parasites.
- Peel a squash, grate it and put it in a dark place for a day. Filter the tincture with gauze and give the child a quarter cup 3 times a day for 4 days. This tool is great for roundworms in children.
- Pomegranate infusion is more effective against tapeworms. Mix a small pomegranate peel with 100 ml of boiled water. Give children half a teaspoon of tincture three times a day.
- Mix a small spoon wormwood, sea buckthorn (bark) and chamomile. Add a glass of boiling water to the container. Give an infected child an infusion, 2 tbsp. spoons. It should be done 4 times during the day.
- Invite these children to eat 15 green pumpkin seeds a day.
- Add blueberries to your child's menu. This berry slows down the growth of parasites in the body.
- Give children enemas that heal with wormwood infusions.
- Fresh sorrel or its decoction will help.
- Add one kilogram of herbs to a bowl and place the container with the herbs in a boiling pot for 10 minutes.
- Strain the resulting broth with gauze and add a tablespoon of sugar.
- Cook until only a glass of liquid remains.
- Consume within two days. Allow the child to take two sips of the decoction before eating.
- Mix the root juice with a little lemon juice. Add honey to the mixture and give a spoonful to the little patient in the evening and morning.
- Included in the recipe for a very effective decoction of maple. Pour half a cup of dry leaves with a glass of boiling water and then boil for 10 minutes. Take 2-3 sips per day.
Removing worms is not an instant process. Parasites live in the body, multiply and lay eggs. To cleanse the human body of their presence will require complex treatment with folk remedies for weeks and even months.
The best way to get rid of worms is prevention. Pumpkin seeds, infusions of various herbs and medicinal enemas will help protect the child.